I believe you guys know what WhatsApp is and what it does. But that is what I am still going to discuss with you to refresh our memories because there are some people that have not noticed anything about WhatsApp. And they do not have the thought of using because of one thing or the other. But here we are, we are going to learn more about WhatsApp today in this article.
There are lots of things that we have been hearing about this platform, but you should know that WhatsApp is a social media platform just like every other one. This platform is a very nice platform, it is easy to sign up for it, your u doesn’t need to go through long processes before you can sign up or know how to use it. As a user, he or she can do whatever he or she likes, post videos and photos, chat with friends and family, upload status and all, you are free. Nobody will ask you not to chat or post status on the platform and it is known to be a mobile app. WhatsApp is for mobile device users which will have Android, iOS devices which include iPhones, iPads, any kind of mobile device but not devices that are not smartphones.
Now, I will like us to go proceed with how you can download the app on your mobile device and how to use or sign up on it. That should be your main consign because it is a very easy platform that you can a person will understand on his own. First of all, let talk about the download process before going to the sign-up process.
How to Download the App
To download WhatsApp is very much easy if you can download any other apps on your mobile device out can as well download the WhatsApp app too. Here is how you can find the app and download it.
- Go to your device app store; iTunes app store or Google play store.
- Inside the search box, type “WhatsApp” inside it and search.
- After that, you will be able to see the app on the other page.
- Click download or install to download the app.
After downloading the app, you also need to install but, in some cases, the app will automatically install itself you are downloading it from your device app store mostly the Google play store. But if it does not install automatically, go to your manager on your device and find the app and then click on it to install.
How to Sign Up
Here is how you can be a member of the WhatsApp platform is by signing up for an account with them. Signing up on WhatsApp does not require your date of birth or email address. All you need is your mobile number that is all.
- Open the app after downloading and installation.
- Click the agree and continue link that is below and then enter your mobile number.
- But before you type in your number, choose your country and then type in your number.
- After that, you will be asked to verify the account. You don’t have to worry about that because the code will be sent to your message inbox. If the line you use to sign up is on the phone you are using to sign up, the codes will automatically enter the code box and it will start verifying.
- But if the line is in another device, copy the code from that device and type it in the code box and verify the account.
- Now, enter your display name, the name that people will see. And click “OKAY”.
With these steps, you are now a full member of the WhatsApp platform and you can start chatting with the people on your contact list. You can only fine friends to chat with through your contact list if the person is on WhatsApp.