If you’re looking for a music streaming app, the Soundcloud Music app is all you would need to enjoy or listen to good songs. The Soundcloud music app will amuse you. The Soundcloud Music app is the world’s largest music streaming app with over 135 million tracks and still growing. Soundcloud music app is an app for both the creators and listeners.
The Soundcloud Music App is free and easy to use. Your favorite artists and creators are waiting for you to be on the platform and stream their songs.
The app is a must-try for everyone yarning for a new music platform. Interesting features of the Soundcloud Music App: you can download the songs you wish to download and have on your device, stream the best tracks and also upload your own.
Features of Soundcloud Music App
The Soundcloud application has so many features that user’s will like when the download the app. below is the list of Soundcloud features:
- It helps to visualize your sound.
- To browse and listen to favorite sounds.
- To find and follow any Soundcloud user within the app.
- It helps record, capture, and share your sounds on the go.
- Background playback.
How to get the Soundcloud Music App on your Device
You can download the Soundcloud app directly to your device by following the steps below:
- Tap on the google play app on your device.
- Use the search box to search for the Soundcloud music app.
- Tap on the first app that will display on your screen.
- After the download, you can log in if you already have a Soundcloud account or you can sign up for a Soundcloud account.
Signing Up using Facebook
To use the app to have access to your playlist, you must have a Soundcloud account. If you do not have an account yet, follow the steps below to sign up with Facebook:
- Launch the Soundcloud application downloaded on your device.
- Click on the continue with Facebook and fill in your Facebook account login details correctly and tap on the “Log in” tab.
If the Facebook login details are correct you will be directed to your Soundcloud homepage on your device.
Signing Up with Google
Signing up with Google or Email is also allowed and it is simple. Follow the below steps:
- Launch the Soundcloud app on your device.
- Choose to continue with Google and the type in your email address. Then hit on “Continue”.
- Put in the password you want to use for your Soundcloud account.
- Verify being human by hitting on the CAPTCHA and then click “Accept and continue”.
- Fill in your age and gender, and then click continues.
- On the text box provided, fill a display name for your Soundcloud account and click “Get started”.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email address.
- Click on the email link sent to your email address to confirm your account.
- Once the account is created, streaming on the app is free and the fun would be left in your palms. So enjoy.
Log In for Soundcloud Music App
Below is how to log in to Soundcloud:
- Launch SoundCloud on your smart device.
- Tap on Sign in. choose to continue with Google.
- Input your email ID and the password you used for the creation, and then hit on “Connect”.
Once your details are right and you are logged in streaming music is something you would not get tired of.